What is Hosted Exchange?The most popular business email system in the world.
Microsoft Exchange Server is the most widely-used business-grade email system in North America. It is the preferred email platform for more than 170 million people around the world. Businesses use Exchange for email, calendaring, task management, address lists, accessing shared document repositories, mobility and much more.Why Move to The Cloud?
- Safer and more reliable than on-premises
- Lower and more predictable IT costs
- Rapid deployment and scaling. No hardware to buy and set up.
- Painless migration and onboarding process
- 99.999% uptime guarantee
Why choose SherWeb to host your email?
SherWeb has migrated and onboarded more than 50,000 clients over the last 15 years.
- 99.999% guaranteed uptime
- Enterprise-grade infrastructure and security
- Data replication and multiple backups
- Microsoft Hosting Partner of the Year
- Mix and match plans. No minimum. No yearly contract
- Choice of datacenters (Canada or US)
When you connect to your Hosted Exchange account, you're stepping into one of the industry's most advanced architectures. Our email and collaboration infrastructure is based on a reliable and scalable Fortune 500-grade platform that uses first-class equipment such as Cisco, Dell and EMC. We provide a stable, secure and reliable messaging environment that powers more than 25,000 businesses around the world.